11.29.2015

Most Anticipated Replacement

We're going to be starting tomorrow night with my Most Anticipated List for 2016, but before we get to that, I have to replace one last movie from this year's list. Midnight Special, number 23, at some point got pushed back to March of 2016. I didn't realize this until much too late. However, there are a number of movies coming out soon (or out just now) that I'm dying to see.


23. Brooklyn (PG-13) - Runtime: 111 minutes
Starring: Saoirse Ronan, Emory Cohen, Domhnall Gleeson
Director: John Crowley
Writer: Nick Hornby
Everything about this movie, from the first time I laid eyes on the trailer, has screamed ME. I am a sucker for coming-of-age tales and love a good romance. Plus Saoirse Ronan is an amazing actress who looks like she's killing it in this movie. In fact, it's been in mostly limited release until this weekend and it's currently one of the best-reviewed movies this year. So yeah, I'm checking this one out this week and you'll hear back from me on how awesome this is.


No comments: